I love peppers! I love beef! And I love this dish!
It’s delicious and hearty and oh so pretty! What more could a gal ask for.
250g Beef strips
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup chopped bell peppers
1 sprig fresh thyme
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Salt to taste
1. Slice beef into thin strips
2. Add all dry ingredient
3. Heat oil till smoking into a wok or deep heavy bottom skillet
4. Add half the seasoned beef strips and stir constantly until beef is no longer pink in the middle. Do the same for other half
5. Remove the beef from the pot and set aside
6. Add the remaining ingredient and sauté for two minutes adding the soy sauce last
7. Add the beef to the sauté onions and pepper stir and let simmer for ten minutes.