To celebrate Avengers End Game releasing today I’m sharing these extremely addictive and incredibly divine Hulk rice crispy treats with you.I don’t know about you but since watching Infinity War I’ve been awaiting End Game just to see the Hulk in action, I was one of the many nerds googling like crazy about why he didn’t “come out” in the last movie.
My husband and I both have been avoiding all Marvel and End Game hashtags because of the amount of spoilers on the net and today is the day we both get to watch the movie, me before him and yes I’ve gotten strict instructions to keep everything to myself until he watches it.
These rice crispy treats are a real treat! Honestly from everything I’ve ever made this would be my go to any day of the week!Here’s is what you’ll need to make them.
Hulk Rice Crispy Treats
3 tablespoons butter
300g white marshmallows
Green food colouring
5 cups rice cereal
100g white chocolate
3 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
100g dark chocolate
½ cup dark brown sprinkles or grated chocolate
Extra mini marshmellows and chocolate chips for the eyes
1. Prepare a 23×23 square pan with baking paper or foil and set aside. In a medium sized pan over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons of butter and add all of your marshmallows. Stir until marshmallow is completed melted. Colour marshmallow mix with green food colouring and add rice cereal. Mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Evenly pat your cereal treats to the base of your prepared pan. I like spraying my spoon with baking spray so non of the mixture sticks to it. You can use a piece of wax paper to smooth it out so your hands don’t get sticky.
3. Allow for it to set which should take an hour and cut into rectangles. Line a baking tray with wax paper.
4.Microwave your white chocolate and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in 30-second intervals until melted. Add in a drop or two of the purple colouring and stir in. Dip the bottom of each of your cereal treats (about ¼ of the way up) and set on the lined baking tray.
5. Microwave your dark chocolate and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in 30-second intervals until melted. Dip the top of each of your cereal treats and add the chocolate sprinkles which will act as the Hulk’s disheveled hair.
6. Using a sharp knife, slice the mini marshmellows in half and place the sticky side of both ends onto the rice crispy treat, top with a chocolate chip these will act as the Hulk’s eyes. Do this with the rest of the crispy treats.
7. Add the remaining dark chocolate to a piping bag and draw lines above the eyes, these will act as the Hulk’s angry brows.