Oh happy days! These are the most adorable cookies I have ever made. I can’t stop staring at them, and now everyone thinks I’m crazy for not wanting to eat them…. but they’re so cute!
These gorgeous little guys remind me of summer, and summer isn’t complete unless you’ve consumed your body weight in watermelon.
For these cookies I used my Vanilla and Almond Cookie recipe.
Here is a step by step on how you can turn this delicious cookie dough into watermelon cookies.
Pink food coloring
Green food coloring
Mini chocolate chips
1. I halved the dough and mixed in pink gel colouring in the first half and a dark green in the second.
2. Roll out the green dough like this
3. Shape the pink dough into a log and place it over the green dough.
4. Wrap green dough around the pink.
5. Wrap in cling wrap or baking paper and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
6. Slice the cookie log, now slice the cookies in half and decorate with the mini chocolate chips.
7. Bake in a preheated oven, 175° for 10-12 minutes.
Voila, it is that simple.
If you do make these please tag me on Instagram or Facebook @Thetockablog.
Thanks for reading 😀.
One thought on “Watermelon Cookies”