Lamb chops are my go to for a quick dinner. I was inspired by the Food Network’s the Kitchen into making my own pan sauce (something I’ve never attempted before). I used homemade chicken stock, rosemary and Kerrygold herb and garlic butter for some next level richness and flavor.
What’s your go to when you just don’t feel like cooking?
Here’s how you can make it!
Lamb Chops with Garlic-Rosemary Pan Sauce
8 lamb shoulder chops
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoon olive oil
4 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup chicken stock
2 tablespoons Kerrygold garlic and herb butter
1. Pat lamb dry and season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and sear lamb 3 minutes.
3. Turn lamb over and sear 2 minutes more for medium-rare.
4. Transfer lamb to a serving plate.
5. Add rosemary, lemon juice, and stock to the pan and deglaze over high heat, stirring and scraping up brown bits, 1 minute. Whisk in herb and garlic butter. Pour sauce over lamb, serve warm and enjoy!