My goodness these brownies are heavenly! Gooey brownie meets crunchy chocolate biscuit sort of heaven.
This recipe is so easy, I created it using things I have stocked in my pantry. Let’s just say it would be totally sinful not to share it with you.
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup white sugar
¼ cup dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ cup cake flour
½ cup cocoa powder
½ teaspoon salt
12 Bakers Choc-o-Break
1. Preheat oven to 170°C. Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
2. Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Whisk the melted butter, vegetable oil, vanilla, eggs, and sugars together. Sift in the dry ingredients and fold until just combined; be careful not to overmix.
4. Spoon the batter into each cavity in the prepared muffin pans and bake for 20-22 minutes. To test, insert a toothpick into the center of the brownie cup. It should come out with a few crumbs sticking to it.
5. Once your brownies have cooled. Top each one with a Bakers Choc-o-Break biscuit, drizzled melted chocolate over and place speckled eggs on top.
Store brownie cups in an airtight container and enjoy 🥰.