There’s nothing quite like a bowl of creamy guacamole to scoop your nachos into, right? I whipped up a batch for dinner and it disappeared so quickly, that I thought it best to share the recipe with you. This guac is a definite winner.
1/2 a red onion, chopped
1 firm tomato, diced
1 teaspoon of dried chilli flakes
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Salt to taste
A squeeze of ½ a lemon
Handful of coriander
1. Slice the avocados in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Using a fork, mash up your avocados for texture, if you prefer it smooth use a blender.
2. Squeeze in your lemon and stir.
4. Chop the coriander fine and mix it into the avocado mixture.
5. Add your onion and tomato now. When diving your tomato scoop out the seeds and only dice the flesh.
6. Add in your spices and season with salt to taste.